- To start the accreditation process:
- Go to the CAAHEP website
Under For Program Directors find the Request for Accreditation Services Link
- Complete the Request for Accreditation Services Form
- Return to the JRC-DMS website, Seeking Accreditation (SA) page
- Review all the forms and documents on this SA page
- Submit the self-study and all accompanying documents, the request for accreditation services form and the
appropriate application fee
Please note that without submission of the Self-Study and all accompanying documents, Request of Accreditation Services Form, and Application Fee, you have not initiated the accreditation process.
Seeking Accreditation Packet:
Some materials are in Adobe PDF format. If you don't have the Adobe Reader you can download it here.
New Self Study Forms Deadline
Updated Self Study Forms are now available for download from the website. Please note: The old forms will no longer be accepted after June 30, 2012. Old forms submitted after this date will be returned to the program and the new forms completed before the review process will begin.
Substantive changes include but are not limited to, changes in primary staff members, curriculum changes, increase or decrease required student clinical hours and change in sponsorship. Changes in clinical sites and instructors need only be indicated in the program's annual report.
Program Director Packet